Come out and play in the East’s heaviest snows for a weekend of cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, and camaraderie at the annual ADK Tug Hill Winter Outing, January 17-19, 2020!
Enjoy a rustic weekend of xc skiing and snowshoeing in the Tughill region. This Adirondack-like wilderness, located in upstate New York, boasts of the greatest snowfall in the state. We will again be staying at the Mad River Club. Bring a sleeping bag and pad or stay at a motel nearby. Full package includes floor space for sleeping bag, snacks, light supper Friday night, all meals on Sat., including a gourmet dinner, and breakfast and lunch on Sun. For registration information or list of other lodging contact Dave White at 28 Mulberry St, Clinton, NY 13323 or email email@example.com 315 853-1070.
Full registration is $110; skiing and Sat. dinner only is $45. All but $20 is refundable to Dec. 31. Download and complete this registration form and return with a check by USPS. Confirmations will be send by email in January unless USPS is requested.
For general information Contact Paul Sirtoli 315 737-8353 firstname.lastname@example.org.
ADK Winter Outing Accommodations
Accommodations are at the Mad River Club, located five miles east of Interstate 81 via the Sandy Creek/Lacona exit. The exit off of I-81 is forty miles north of Syracuse and thirty-five miles south of Watertown. The Mad River Club is a rustic yet comfortable building with a large basement. There is indoor plumbing (one women’s bathroom, one shower, and one men’s bathroom), electricity, and wood-stove heat. Sleeping will be on the floor (which can get very cold). You will need to bring a sleeping bag and pad or small cot. If you prefer privacy, a soft bed, and your own shower, we encourage you to stay in alternate lodging nearby and attend all the daily activities and meals.
Other accommodations within ten miles of I-81 Sandy Creek/Lacona exit:
- All Season Lodge Sandy Creek. Tel.: 315-387-5850
- Tug Hill Lodge Sandy Creek. Tel.: 315-387-5326
- Portly Angler Lodge just off I-81, Pulaski. Some group rooms with bunks. Tel.: 315-298-4773
- Pink House Inn B&B Sandy Creek. Tel.: 315-387-5850
- Driftwood Motel Pulaski. Tel.: 315-298-5000
- Deer Creek Motel Pulaski. Tel.: 315-298-3730
- Harris House B&B 141 Salisbury St., Sandy Creek 13145. Tel.: 315-387-5907. Website: www.harrislodging.com. Email: email@example.com
- Super 8 3800 State Rt. 13, Pulaski, NY 13142. Tel.: 315-298-4888. Website: www.super8.com. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Knights Inn 3723-3724 State Rt. 13, Pulaski, NY 13142. Tel.: 315-298-4717. Email: email@example.com
- 1880 House B&B 1 South Jefferson St., Pulaski, NY 13142. Tel.: 315-298-6088. Website: www.1880house.com. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fish On Motel 4804 Salina St., Pulaski, NY 13142. Tel.: 315-298-3847. Website: www.fishonmotel.com
Membership in ADK is NOT required for participation in Winter Outing. However, we would encourage you to join ADK so that you can take advantage of other Club benefits